.28 NOSLER

CZ

Handloader
Jun 21, 2007
My latest built up.-
Took some time and made a rifle for me, sometimes lil difficult to do that, hihi./
SPECS.-

WINCHESTER MOA ACTION. a la pre-64
Benchmark Sendero fast twist, 28in.
Mcmillan stock, very nice make.
Timmney trigger.-70MOA
Cerakote on gun barrel./ titanium
Glass beded action and floating barrel
LEUPOLD ONE PIECE BASE 20MOas
Nikon Monarch Scope

CAL.- .28nosler

Attachments

• 1kdosckrlz4js.jpg
    1kdosckrlz4js.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,393
  • 28 Nosler.jpg
    28 Nosler.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,393
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,393
Very nice CZ.
She should be a flat liner.

JD338

CZ, now that is a great looking rifle. You need to get on this side of the line. I've got a big hankering for a 7 MSM that would look about like that!

SJB358":2rbk4fp9 said:
CZ, now that is a great looking rifle. You need to get on this side of the line. I've got a big hankering for a 7 MSM that would look about like that!

Ive been thinking in opening a shop in conjuction with a US citizen on the border, maybe LAREDO or MCALLEN TEXAS, would do custom work and custom rifles on an order basis.
Maybe starting next year. Would produce Custom rifles really tested with the final owner.
Hope I can do it now getting older very fast.
Thanks fer nice words.

CZ":2ht8fu19 said:
Ive been thinking in opening a shop in conjuction with a US citizen on the border, maybe LAREDO or MCALLEN TEXAS, would do custom work and custom rifles on an order basis.
Maybe starting next year. Would produce Custom rifles really tested with the final owner.
Hope I can do it now getting older very fast.
Thanks fer nice words.

Oh, yeah, growing older does come on very fast when at last it strikes. :twisted:

wOW, what a round, reloaded some hornadys a max 162 gr with a dose of rl25.
zero at 200 mts 7 clicks and Im at 400 mts, my rifle has 20 moas compensation.
Fast and accurate round.
will group it soon with heavyweights.
Ive tested a lot of rounds over the years and for sure this round rocks.
100% recomendable.

I think the 28N really shines with the new 195 Bergers. A friend of mine just got one, and he is sending the 195s at over 3000 fps. It is an absolute laser beam at longer distances.

better pics

Attachments

• 692.jpg
    692.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 1,137
  • 693.jpg
    693.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,137
  • 696.jpg
    696.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 1,137
just order a bunch of BERGERS 195gr but...... my magazine should limit me.... thinking in building a rem 700 single shot no ejector for his round, for extremly long range shooting.

Handsome colouration on the stock and the metal work. Definitely capable of being a long-range piece of work.

How is load development coming along? How is it shooting? I really like those desert camo pattern stocks. Nice work.

CZ that is a great looking rifle (y). With 195gr. pills it will definitely pack some punch when you connect :wink:.
I am sure looking forward to a range report with photos.

Blessings,
Dan

Back