3.5-10X44 Meopta Meopro

truck driver

Ammo Smith
Mar 11, 2013
Well this arrived in the mail today so I got busy and installed it on the 35 Whelen Imp.
I must say that there is no comparison between it and the Leupold it replaced from what I can tell so far from just looking threw it mounted on the rifle but will add more info as I sight it in and do some load development. everyone I talked to said Meopta made the old Zeiss Conquest line and this sure looks like a Conquest right down to the adjustment caps. It also comes with a life time transferable warranty.
I don't work for Camera Land but wanted everyone to know where I got it. If your in need of a nice scope at a decent price Camera Land is one place to go and get an Honest deal.

Attachments

• NCM_0316.JPG
    NCM_0316.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,553
  • NCM_0315.JPG
    NCM_0315.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,553
  • NCM_0314.JPG
    NCM_0314.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,553
  • NCM_0313.JPG
    NCM_0313.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,553
Yup Their Talley light weights one piece and they are lows. You have about 1/4" under the objective bell with the Meopta lens cover on the scope so there is room for a set of flip up lens caps.

Scotty you steered me in the right direction on recommending the Meopta over the Minox. Thanks Buddy, it's just like my Zeiss Conquest except for it doesn't have the side focus on it which I don't need on a scope for this rifle. (y)

I here ya Buddy but for the Camera Land price you can't go wrong with the 3.5-10X44mm and you could use the extra magnification on the 270 WSM.

3.5-10 is perfect for a 35 and it looks right at home setting on top.

Thanks OU812. I do like the way it looks and handles on the rifle now to get to the range to see how it and the rifle will preform.

truck driver":gmswqy3h said:
Thanks OU812. I do like the way it looks and handles on the rifle now to get to the range to see how it and the rifle will preform.

I have no doubts on how it will perform.

Yep I have no concerns on the scope end but the rifle is untested since it came back and I'm hoping it will be better than it was though not bad but the longer throat should make it easier to load for.

truck driver":5bbcxdj6 said:
Yep I have no concerns on the scope end but the rifle is untested since it came back and I'm hoping it will be better than it was though not bad but the longer throat should make it easier to load for.

The rifle is going to shoot just as good as she looks, I have faith.

OU812":3qpzxchl said:
truck driver":3qpzxchl said:

I'll echo what Bill says. It'll be good. Can't wait to see how it works.

OU812":388s3zzf said:
truck driver":388s3zzf said:

No hill for a stepper! The rifle will work.

Rodger it looks like you really did well in getting that Meopta scope (y) . You stated that it does not compare to the Leuy so I am interested in your report on the scope once you have used it a few times.
Now to get that 35 Whelen out to the range and make her earn her keep :wink:.

Blessings,
Dan

Back