308 Win QL Request for TTSX

BearClan6512

Beginner
Jul 14, 2020
Hi there,

I'm hoping someone could run a QL query for me - specifically for a Tikka .308 Winchester with 22", 1:11" Twist barrel launching a 168 g Barnes TTSX over Alliant 2000-MR.

I've found an excellent load using this powder with 165 grain Federal Trophy Bonded Tips. However, availability of this bullet is the issue in my area of Canada. I can find Barnes bullets far more reliably.

Thanks in advance for the help.

BTW, main quarry for this load is moose.

GRT has it, I could sent you the data in GRT if you want
Not sure what GRT is (its been years since I viewed/posted on Nosler Forum), but I would be much appreciative if you could send me the data. Is their anything I have to do on my end to recieve it. Thanks.

I don't have power pro 2000_MR powder listed in my version of quickload .
Thanks for trying.

After doing some google research, it seems that Quickload may not include 2000-MR data based on post in other forums - perhaps Alliant not sharing its data with Quickload?

Not sure what GRT is (its been years since I viewed/posted on Nosler Forum), but I would be much appreciative if you could send me the data. Is their anything I have to do on my end to recieve it. Thanks.
GRT is Gordon's Reloading Tool, it is simillar to QuickLoad, somethings not as easy and somethings better. I am learning both.
I will Post a picture of the data here

Attachments

• 2000_MR.JPG
    2000_MR.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 14
Back