32 Remington

jimbires

Handloader
Aug 16, 2011
trying to help a friend ;

anyone here load for the 32 Remington ? a friend bought a Remington model 14 , chambered in 32 REM . what are the go to powders for this ? anyone have any printed loading info to share ? I've looked and have nothing in my books , it is in my quickload program I can help him with that info . thanks for looking !

I have a 32Remngton in a Mod14 that was my dad's, I know of no reloading info for it. Luckily if I ever want to shoot it, I have two boxes of factory ammo I bought in the 60's.

I always thought the 32 Remington was a semi rimless version of the 32 Winchester Special.
I could be wrong.

JD338

thanks guys . I forgot my old lyman book has a section in the back of the book for some of these oldies . it does have a little info . I'm posting it up, it might help someone in the future .

PB190565.JPG

Jim, I just jumped on here and seen this. I have a Speer # 11 manual that is showing a page for the 170 gr FP for a 32 Winchester Special & the 32 Remington on the same page. In other words the same load data for both? Hodgdon online data has load data for the 32 Winchester Special, but you will have to confirm if they do indeed use the same data. I can post you a picture of my Speer manual page if you like.

The heading is 32 Winchester Special with (32 Remington) in parenthesis.

P.S. opened George Fosters picture after I typed this out and I see his Speer manual says the same thing. So you could use the Hodgdon online data for the 32 Winchester Special. It shows 13 powders that are commonly used today.

trying to help a friend ;

anyone here load for the 32 Remington ? a friend bought a Remington model 14 , chambered in 32 REM . what are the go to powders for this ? anyone have any printed loading info to share ? I've looked and have nothing in my books , it is in my quickload program I can help him with that info . thanks for looking !
Call the powder companys is all else fails.

Back