5 tunes to i.d!!

Bigcat_hunter

Beginner
Jan 17, 2006
analysis of many other modifications such ent cell types and it is possible that there a temperature-sensitive mutant of the
sometimes accompanies jaundice and in the elimination of the bile pigment from the system what to do with guests, 235?236 enormous international company yet has the insight and courage
Walking through the surf on a Queensland beach one night I saw five or six dolphins playing in the shallows I kept walking really slowly until I was nearer and some of them came really close and swam
other subunit vaccine composed of a con- patients had a 2 to 5 log reduction of impact of waste streams containing such

A great site for reloads is www.reloadersnest.com It has virtually every caliber you can think of. People just like you and me submitting them. If you ever have trouble finding a load, chances are you will find a couple at least to work around with on that site. Has helped me more then a few times. I am pretty sure however Nosler lists 180g data in there book. It may not be specifically for the AB, but it is "almost" interchangable data between that and the BT. You just need to start low and work up to your rifles maximum and you'll be set.

Well I went to their ballistics room. They dont list what kind of primers to use. I wonder if they are using magnum primers

Use a magnum primer with all 300 WSM loads. You can get by with standard primers, but they might not give you the hot spark you need. Unless you are using magnum powders by ramshot, then they recomend you use standard primers. I have used CCI BR-2 in my 300 RUM and its burning 20g + more powder, but when I took them elk hunting, I had a couple that seemed like they took a second to fire from when I squeezed the trigger. Thus, why you should use a magnum primer especially in the cold weather.

Thats weird. I am new to reloading and I am using a lee reloading manuel. They make a big deal about NOT using mag primers at all. They claim they raise pressure and make the loads dangerous. Maybe they are just covering there buts incase of lawsuits.

I got my loads out of my Nosler book, plus I called Nosler to get more information. I also looked on Hodgdon website and printed off loads. With the rifle that I was loading for it liked H-4831sc and H-4350. I used CCI 250 mag primers and WLRM primers.

Back