7mm 120 Ballistic Tips

Ive got about 350 NBT's. They are 7mm 150gr. These things are about scarce as a pro 2nd amendment Bidenite at a NRA convention. Ive thought about selling them cause I don't use them now but think I'll hold on to them for the time being. I would, however consider trading them for 7mm/154 gr SST's or 139 gr SST's or 7mm 140 gr Sierra Gamekings

Charlie

SPS has 30 180 AB seconds in stock. I just bought a few more bags so my wife is set to go with her 30 Nosler. She put 3 into a 1.5" group on the 250 yard gong and hammered 3 deer with it this year with excellent results. At $22 a box, it's a pretty good deal.

JD338
Those bullets have been there for quite a while. I don't know what constitutes a "Grade C Blem" bullet but I didn't have much confidence in them when I saw them. However, my shooting buddy grabbed 5 boxes (bags) of them a few months ago. He just started to load some as the cold weather came in. No real feedback from him yet.

Based on your experience, they sound good and there is a Christmas shipping deal now too, if anyone is interested.

I may be inclined to buy some regular, non-coated blem 180 Accubonds or factory firsts if they become available soon.

Thanks for the tip anyway - the price is really good.

Those bullets have been there for quite a while. I don't know what constitutes a "Grade C Blem" bullet but I didn't have much confidence in them when I saw them. However, my shooting buddy grabbed 5 boxes (bags) of them a few months ago. He just started to load some as the cold weather came in. No real feedback from him yet.

Based on your experience, they sound good and there is a Christmas shipping deal now too, if anyone is interested.

I may be inclined to buy some regular, non-coated blem 180 Accubonds or factory firsts if they become available soon.

Charlie,
The grade C has some inconsistent Lubelux coating around the boat tail of the bullet.

Attachments

• IMG_20221220_160213641.jpg
    IMG_20221220_160213641.jpg
    906.4 KB · Views: 17
Those are some pretty lookin cartridges
I wish I could lay claim on them but I can't.
Those are 30 Nosler shells and they belong to my better half. She likes the looks of the Red Devils and says they kill faster than the 180 gr BT she has been shooting.

JD338

I was of the same mindset when I seen them a while back. Didn't know what grade C meant. At what amounts to $44 per normal box of bullets, it wasn't a bad price for sure considering they're accubonds.

The
Is that what Nosler claims or is that what you can see? "Grade C" seems to be a rather generic connotation.
Both. I am seeing what they are describing. And some look pretty good. I personally don't have an issue with the coating. We have shot them out to 800 yards on the gongs without issues. Sue shot a couple of crop damage does this summer, both at 250 yards and she dumped them.
I can understand some being spectacle, and that's fine, but it isn't a bad idea for a Plan B.
I've got several hundred and it's a good price to even use them for shooting steel at long range.

JD338

The
Both. I am seeing what they are describing. And some look pretty good. I personally don't have an issue with the coating. We have shot them out to 800 yards on the gongs without issues. Sue shot a couple of crop damage does this summer, both at 250 yards and she dumped them.
I can understand some being spectacle, and that's fine, but it isn't a bad idea for a Plan B.
I've got several hundred and it's a good price to even use them for shooting steel at long range.

JD338

While I was skeptical about the grade C issue; your endorsement is good enough for me. I think I'll grab a few bags while they're still available.

Back