7mm Wildcats

truck driver

Ammo Smith
Mar 11, 2013
Just got my Aug Handloader for rifles mag and there is a 6 page article on the various 7mm Wildcats including the 7mm MSM which I'm sure will interest a few here.

The article is a very interesting read and goes into length about the 7mm Mashburn Super Magnum.

I read it. I do like my Mashburn a lot. It's a fun cartridge that fits what I want from a fast 7mm.

I can't find reloader magazine in any local stores . the one grocery store used to have it , but the store closed . is this article online ?

I renewed and read it; pretty interesting. I was hoping for new load info but it's still relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimbires":2lfp35u9 said:
I can't find reloader magazine in any local stores . the one grocery store used to have it , but the store closed . is this article online ?

It's online Jim.

Joel, I bet it'd be tough to give decent load data with all of the different spec'ed reamers out there.

SJB358":1faxnmuk said:
jimbires":1faxnmuk said:

It's online Jim.

Joel, I bet it'd be tough to give decent load data with all of the different spec'ed reamers out there.

thanks Scotty , I'll look it up .

Back