A ban on fishing flies ?

Those who do not engage in an activity imagine they can regulate the activity out of existence. I suppose we could work to ban hair dyes beyond blonde, brunette, black, or grey. Perhaps we could ban all games used on a phone or an iPad. The point is, it is no skin off the nose of legislators who look down on fishing as an activity they associate with Neanderthals and people still living a life that is no longer practised by really smart people. Many of these individuals look upon hunting the same way. Perhaps they are even beginning to think of camping in this same manner. Tragic effort, for sure.

These same people are behind the movement to remove confederate monuments and to rewrite our history whether it is black ,white or indifferent. I believe they are a back door communist movement to take over everything and change our way of life including destroying the constitution.

These same people are behind the movement to remove confederate monuments and to rewrite our history whether it is black ,white or indifferent. I believe they are a back door communist movement to take over everything and change our way of life including destroying the constitution.
I suspect you are correct, Rodger.:mad: BTW, a people w/o a history have no future.

I suspect you are correct, Rodger.:mad: BTW, a people w/o a history have no future.
"A people without a history have no future." I like that. If you aren't quoting someone else, I think I will be quoting you on that one when the moments occasion themselves.

I have been saying for years that the problem I see with the way most of our young people are growing up, is that they spend their entire formative years creating a fake world in their head, then they go and try to live in that world, but it isn't reality. People are definitely lacking a proper understanding of the world, it's history, and it's nature.

"A people without a history have no future." I like that. If you aren't quoting someone else, I think I will be quoting you on that one when the moments occasion themselves.

I have been saying for years that the problem I see with the way most of our young people are growing up, is that they spend their entire formative years creating a fake world in their head, then they go and try to live in that world, but it isn't reality. People are definitely lacking a proper understanding of the world, it's history, and it's nature.
While it is a truism, I'm not aware of that quote coming from elsewhere.

Marcus Garvey did write, "A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots." And of course, George Santayana did write, "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." A quick search f the internet provides the claim that Churchill said, "A nation that forgets its past has no future." Historians have never been able to demonstrate that Churchill ever wrote or uttered the quote. I don't recall ever seeing it, but I have said this quote for some years when I speak.

They have no life and they don't want you to have 1. They want to control everything you do. As far as the young people you can't offend them but they can offend you. They can all kiss my A$$.

Such extremism. Tired of people deciding they have the right to tell others what is legal.

Last time I heard, here in WA state you can't buy sell or transfer a Garand or M1 even tho they are not technically banned because they did not set up a way to do a legal transfer for non banned semi autos. Any word on if they fixed this?

Oh, for goodness sakes! "the world is a magical place, full of people who are waiting to be offended by somthing...."! Proof positive. CL

Back