Another grizzly takes a dirt nap

Fourtyonesix

Beginner
Feb 19, 2016
Five days in the field, saw five grizzly. Finally found one we could get to, walking right towards us 600 yards from the tent!! Two shots, second was just insurance. 375hh at 130 yards or so. Easiest pack all season!! Not a huge grizz, probably just shy of 7'. But client was thrilled, beauty of a hide and a bear that came towards us like a singing candy-gram!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 1,051
What a pretty animal! Congratulations to your client. I need to come up................soon! I think I'd like to use my .280 AI!!

280 would work just fine. Dropped my first brownie with my .270. Bear sure didn't complain.

Awesome looking bear, on my bucket list along with Yukon moose as soon as the lottery decides its my turn............lol

Grizzly up north can't stand the rain it seems. Only ever got a couple in the wet. Maybe it's just me that don't like the rain!! Ha

Nice colour with great highlights on the pelt. Looks like a fine mountain grizzly.

That is a great looking trophy (y) my congratulations to both the hunter & the guide. It is so good to see photos of a beautiful hunt!
Thanks again for the post.

Blessings,
Dan

Back