Another win for the 155 J4

Polaris

Handloader
Dec 16, 2009
OK, so it ain't camp perry, but brought home the rifle pin from another local ViMBAR match with the K-31 and some 155ccs. Shooting at only 100 yd in this one, it was easy to keep em in the 10 ring. Even beat the guy with the Diopter sights shooting Lapua scenars through his M96. Thank you Nosler for making a great match bullet at an affordable price. Still wish you'd take my advice and make a match grade 173 gr FMJ for the M1 and M1A. This Swiss GP11 projektile would be a great model for it. Empty niche out there! Hurry before somebody beats you to it (Grafs/RUAG). They ain't making M118 or '06 LC match anymore.

Whew..........seen "155" in the subject line and 1st thought was someone here is shooting a "Long Tom"............

I've called in some of those 155's - but they're a LOT different from the .30 cal 155's made by Nosler! :grin:

Guy Miner":3rbk5462 said:
but they're a LOT different from the .30 cal 155's made by Nosler! :grin:

Yeah, glad to hear that.........2nd thought was to take my peashooter and go home!!! :oops:

dragger201":3vm3fpvd said:
Whew..........seen "155" in the subject line and 1st thought was someone here is shooting a "Long Tom"............

That'd make pulling targets in the pits a real B*TCH eh?

Polaris":zdf00eyw said:
dragger201":zdf00eyw said:

That'd make pulling targets in the pits a real B*TCH eh?

Yeah Polaris, to say the very least..............oh, wait........what targets???

Back