Heavy Barrel
Beginner
- Apr 3, 2015
- 143
- 159
Since I've seen the phrase, "Did you try searching?" more times than I care to count, I tried searching the forum on some subjects I'm wanting to read up on.
In some instances, I get a very limited amount of hits, while other times, I'll get a message that states "No results found."
A couple examples; If I run a search for keywords "6.5 PRC" I'll get six hits, though if I search "142gr ABLR" I'll get the "No results found" message.
Another example: If I search "Varget" I only get ten results, and one thing that sticks out with all of these search results is they don't go any further back than September 22, 2026.
And if I try doing an advanced search and tell it to look for posts that are older than September 22, I'll get the "No results found" message every time.
In some instances, I get a very limited amount of hits, while other times, I'll get a message that states "No results found."
A couple examples; If I run a search for keywords "6.5 PRC" I'll get six hits, though if I search "142gr ABLR" I'll get the "No results found" message.
Another example: If I search "Varget" I only get ten results, and one thing that sticks out with all of these search results is they don't go any further back than September 22, 2026.
And if I try doing an advanced search and tell it to look for posts that are older than September 22, I'll get the "No results found" message every time.



