Blkram
Handloader
- Nov 25, 2013
- 3,736
- 4,927
I have enjoyed my Browning X Bolt rifles over the years. Have 4; 3 in the LH All Weather version (pepper laminate/stainless; 6.5 CM, 270 WSM, and 308 Win being rebarreled to 25 CM), and a LH Hunter (6.5 PRC). I really like the stock configuration.
I have read good things about the X Bolt 2; better trigger, bedded actions, and adjustable stocks.
Would like to hear if anyone here has one, and their impressions of this newer version, and its performance.
I am considering getting the LH Hunter Composite in 270 Win, so that I can rebarrel it to the 257 AI Improved (1:7.5 twist) for the newer heavier bullets. Would go with another Benchmark barrel at 24". Hope to use the Sierra 131 gr TGK.
I have read good things about the X Bolt 2; better trigger, bedded actions, and adjustable stocks.
Would like to hear if anyone here has one, and their impressions of this newer version, and its performance.
I am considering getting the LH Hunter Composite in 270 Win, so that I can rebarrel it to the 257 AI Improved (1:7.5 twist) for the newer heavier bullets. Would go with another Benchmark barrel at 24". Hope to use the Sierra 131 gr TGK.



