Are firearms a disease???

wildgene

Handloader
Jul 4, 2011
...seems that since Congress is still more scared of the people that elected them than the current admin Obama & his minions are pursuing a different tactic...

...“Ideally, handguns, which account for more than half of all homicides in the United States, should be banned completely, but we recognize that this is not currently politically feasible,” wrote Dr. Karl P. Adler in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama- ... cation-to/

...or, maybe it's a way to bypass Congress & the Constitution because "regulations" are so much cleaner & neater than those pesky constitutional laws, & no one can control "Regulative Authorities"...

Because an individual is smart doesn't mean they are wise. An earned degree is indicative that an individual is able to memorise material; it does not mean they can apply the knowledge they have. I'd say this fine doctor is half a bubble off centre.

My doctors here in The People's Republic of Washington are the same way. I tell them that they are dangerously mistaken all the time! What happened, all the doctors that I knew in my earlier life went to Africa hunting!

G'Day Fella's,

Wildgene, Firearms are an indication of TRUE DEMOCRACY, nothing else!
Show me a country on this planet, where Law Abiding People can legally own and use a firearm, and I'll show you a True Democracy!!!

Anything else is, well, is not a True Democracy!

As has been the case for many decades now, doctors associations in these very same True Democracies, have been killing their patients, then hiding under the "Smoke and Mirrors" of, We Need More GUN CONTROL!
One thing we all need to remember is, "Lies, Deceit and Deception, is not an indicator of Intelligence, it's just Lies, Deceit and Deception"!!!

Double Doh!!
Homer

Thanks Dr Mike!

I think I got the wording a little wrong though.
It should have been "The Doctors that these Doctors Associations represent, in these very same True Democracies, have been killing their patients" etc.....

Though I'm sure you blokes could work out what I was trying to say!

Doh!
Homer

It is fascinating to me that the AMA has been sacrificing influence with physicians for some time. As political advocacy increases, membership numbers decline.

I think we should ban politicians.
They are hazardous to our health.

JD338

Back