Artemis

Here is a photo of the new Weatherby....pretty rifle.

Attachments

• Camilla.png
    Camilla.png
    277.9 KB · Views: 623
SJB358":3qfe0b1f said:
DrMike":3qfe0b1f said:
Good advice from your mom, Jamila. A wise woman, indeed. :grin:

Man.... Your Mom didn't steer you wrong.. Hopefully she learned you to stay away from any fella running those dirty old Remington's! :twisted:
Says the man that owns a Remington in 35 Whelen :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

truck driver":2gbwy8up said:
SJB358":2gbwy8up said:
DrMike":2gbwy8up said:

Man.... Your Mom didn't steer you wrong.. Hopefully she learned you to stay away from any fella running those dirty old Remington's! :twisted:
Says the man that owns a Remington in 35 Whelen :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

I never said I was marry'in material.... :lol: A Man's gotta know his limitations and I keep that old, dirty Remington around to remind me we can all make a mistake and overcome it.. :grin:

SJB358":1jcpdpem said:
DrMike":1jcpdpem said:

You and my dad and your silly love affair with the pre 64 model 70----everybody knows that only rifles built on the mauser 98 platform are truly great rifles, at least that is what my mom told me and I am not about to get pushed off the gravy train by disagreeing with her LOL ( god forbid I ever bought a push feed Scotty and mom found out about it LOL )

Best Regards

Jamila

disclaimer: scotty and I are just joking with one another and my post is not intended to upset anyone

Your Dad's a smart man J.... Would be wise to heed is EXCELLENT understanding of what all is "the rifle"!

Jamilla,

What about a M70 or more specifically a pre 64 with a stock fitted for the smaller stature shooter?

I have accumulated a few extra stocks over the last couple of years with the sole purpose of having "youth/ladies" stocks for my girls. I am in the process now of cutting a pre war stock to fit the Hornet so our 8 year old can get used to feeling the heft of a full sized action, and then work her way up to the 243 by this fall for deer.

Currently I only need an H&H action lengthed stock and the girls will be able to fire all the pre 64's with a shortened stock.

I must really love them alot to take a saw to a fully functional pre 64 stock.... yeah I do!!

pre6422hornet":3dhr6112 said:
I must really love them alot to take a saw to a fully functional pre 64 stock.... yeah I do!!

Oh, yeah, a daughter will do that to a dad. You're a blessed man, Pat, when God entrusts daughters to your oversight.

Back