Attention all members read-------Keep it civil!!!!!

Salmon chaser,

You didn't miss it as the cowards made their attacks through Private Messages so that the Moderators and respectful participants of this forum would not know that they were attacking certain individuals posting in this forum.

I voiced my opinion so that the individuals attacked would know that I and others, would fully support them, and let the Moderators know that this problem is resurfacing again and needs to be dealt with quickly before it has anymore negative impact on this forum and its respectful participants.

It is also notice the cowards to either apologize and improve their behaviour or leave! If they do not, we will ensure that they are removed and blocked by the Moderators.

Guys and gals.....we can not monitor PM's so if you do not speak up there is much we can do

The reason I come here is for the companionship and fellowship.
I hate to think we have some less than stellar cowards in our midst. Maybe it's time to do a little hunting.

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just turn on the light and the cockroaches will scurry to the darkness.

Vince":3n8b7zhv said:
The reason I come here is for the companionship and fellowship.
I hate to think we have some less than stellar cowards in our midst. Maybe it's time to do a little hunting.

Vince
+1

Well stated Blkram, I agree 100%. There are plenty other forums were members are rude and uncivil, they should go there.

Good job Fotis. I agree that its the right thing to do, its a great forum to read and to keep it civil.

I just want my smith to call me and say "Your new toy is ready to come home!"

Anything less than that makes me antsy. The hard part is always the wait. So if I act antsy, please blame my smith.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ramiroh146 - you might want to read this, and think a little about the tone of your posts and the gross inaccuracy of the handloading info you have already posted.

Guy

Thanks for the reminder Fotis. I've pulled up other forums and after reading the comments I find that some people say things just to generate controversy. This forum is very pleasant and "very" informative in the sport that we enjoy.

Back