AZ APPLICATIONS IN

Vince

Handloader
May 26, 2012
Got my AZ application in for deer. Hoping I draw a November hunt when it's a little cooler.
My first and fifth choice were December hunts but I don't have good odds of getting drawn because each unit I applied for only gives 40 tags where they give 700 tags in the two November hunts each.
Thinking rifle deer, archery bear, and then archery deer in January.

Vince

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Good luck!
If you don't get drawn for the strip you could see about getting a leftover tag down south.

Vince

No.
You can put out salt however.
I'm going to do that for archery deer.

Seems early for AZ to be drawing deer. :)
On a bright note, I didn't hear about the computer servers at Game & Fish crashing and them giving extentions for folks to enter this year.

My credit card was charged for a deer tag this morning too.
Now the wait to see what hunt I drew. :)

I see a pending charge on my card, too.

I'm puzzled though, the charge is $25. That doesn't match what I put in for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yeah. It dawned on me this morning that $25 plus the $13 app fee equals turkey tag ;)

I guess I gotta figure out how to find turkeys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I wonder if there are any draws left or if they are done..

Good luck on the Kaibab hunts. I love chasing Turkey up there.

Looks like I'll be hunting Coues deer this fall. My card got charged too. I know where... I just don't when. My dad and I put in for 6A in December and 6A in October. We probably got the October hunt based on past drawing odds. Either one is great because we'll be hunting again.
BP

BP736":1s2ec8aj said:
Looks like I'll be hunting Coues deer this fall. My card got charged too. I know where... I just don't when. My dad and I put in for 6A in December and 6A in October. We probably got the October hunt based on past drawing odds. Either one is great because we'll be hunting again.
BP
Outstanding!
Good luck too.

Back