Bear hunter/hunters wanted for 2017 spring hunt

Love bear hunting, and would enjoy hunting with you... But, we have such good bear hunting here in Washington, I can't bring myself to take you up on your tempting offer.

Enjoy!

Guy

Guy Miner":1vbzx6tk said:
Love bear hunting, and would enjoy hunting with you... But, we have such good bear hunting here in Washington, I can't bring myself to take you up on your tempting offer.

Enjoy!

Guy

No worries Guy, yeah, I enjoy hunting bears as well, would love to go for grizzly one day also, anyway, we just took out my spring bear hide out of the tanning solution, and is ready to be mounted :grin: ..it should be all done within a week or 2 at the latest, I'll post a few pics when I get it.

Lou (y)

1 graduating high school and 1 college in the spring. Unfortunately no way that will fit in the schedule. It looks like a good outfitter, though.

Have you been there before?

Dr. Vette":1pclyu7c said:
1 graduating high school and 1 college in the spring. Unfortunately no way that will fit in the schedule. It looks like a good outfitter, though.

Have you been there before?

Hi DV, yes I've been there this spring and took a nice boar, if you check the trophy room, there's some really nice bears, awesome outfitter for sure, I'm in the trophy room under spring 2016 hunt, as well as in the bear hunters comments as well,

Lou (y)

Clintsfolly":tni4t0lf said:
You find your fellow hunters yet?

1 or 2 for sure for next spring or fall, room for 2 more for sure :grin:

Lou

Am thinking of a bear hunt in the fall for my son and myself. Looks interesting. My son is moving to Ont. What is a normal day like?

Am thinking of a bear hunt in the fall for my son and myself. Looks interesting. My son is moving to Ont. What is a normal day like?

Clintsfolly":2nylgj46 said:

A normal day is like have breakfast in the morning and stuff, fishing etc, unless you want to hunt in the early morning which is possible for the big bears, otherwise just relax and hunt mid afternoon till dark which also I think is best,

Lou

Lou if the fishing is good and the bear hunting is there :wink: talk about the perfect time (y)!!
I hope that a couple of the guys get a opportunity to try it :).

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":1pkq215c said:
Lou if the fishing is good and the bear hunting is there :wink: talk about the perfect time (y)!!
I hope that a couple of the guys get a opportunity to try it :).

Blessings,
Dan

dan, it is not impossible to do both ( fish and take a bear ) at the same time.

Lou, have you had this happen in the area you are going to hunt ?

Sound like a few members will have a great time fishing, hunting, fellowship, good luck to all attending

It,s all LD375,s fault! Just signed my son and I up for fall 17! Now what rifle? The 9.3x62, 458AccRel or just dust off the old 280Rem? My son will use his 280 Rem that his mother and I got him for his Eagle Scout present.

Well we went and had a great time! Great place and better people running it! Good stands and well run the down we had Rain 5 of 6 days and the bear where not moving. Every thing on trail cam came after dark. Three hunters saw 6 bears and got one. Will plan another trip as soon as possible.

What rifle did you end up taking? Too bad you didn't get a crack at a bruin, but that is the way it goes. Was Lou with you on this hunt? We haven't seen him posting for a while.

Had to take the Baby! My 458 AccRel loaded with a cast WFN 420gr at 1800. Could get a lot more speed but why?

Back