Bullet Seconds on Shooter's Pro Shop

m1aggie01

Beginner
Sep 9, 2007
Sorry in advance if this question has been asked but I could not find it.

What is the deal with these bullets? Will they have same performance on game as 1st bullets? How do they differ from regular Nosler bullets?

TIA

The seconds may have some minor cosmetics or irregular tips. BT and AB bullets may also have a different color tip. Some bullets may have a canlaure
or band cut in the case of the PT. The weight and on game performance will be the same as factory first.
I have bought and used thousands of these and only a few had some minor tarnish marks which can be polished off. Cost savings is the big difference,
Its about all I shoot and hunt with.

JD338

JD338":1w7ckbry said:
The seconds may have some minor cosmetics or irregular tips. BT and AB bullets may also have a different color tip. Some bullets may have a canlaure
or band cut in the case of the PT. The weight and on game performance will be the same as factory first.
I have bought and used thousands of these and only a few had some minor tarnish marks which can be polished off. Cost savings is the big difference,
Its about all I shoot and hunt with.

JD338

Thanks and I will place an order today.

I try to buy seconds first, if they are in stock.

I have shot groups at .25MOA with seconds and a Remington 700 and groups at .60MOA with a Ruger MKII. They did their job fantasticly on game also, no differnce then with firsts.

I bought some and they vary with stains etc.

Most of them are still in the bags. Why bother with variables?

Keep buying them please as it reduces my cost of first quality bullets.

I would buy some if they ever have some in stock that I can use. They have bee out of stock for more than over a year on my AB's.

Goose +1
When you see your standby bullets, BUY THEM. You never know how long it will be until you see them again.

Antelope_Sniper":yh6iai6a said:
Goose +1
When you see your standby bullets, BUY THEM. You never know how long it will be until you see them again.

I do buy other bullets for my other guns.....but they have not had any AB's for the .338WM for a long time know.

GooseHunter Jr":19prt3wp said:
Antelope_Sniper":19prt3wp said:
Goose +1

I do buy other bullets for my other guns.....but they have not had any AB's for the .338WM for a long time know.

Try calling Shooters Pro Shop to see what they have. They can also give you an idea when a specific bullet is going to be run in production. :wink:

JD338

Back