Bulls Bag X7 System

Well, Dan is looking a bit old. Maybe "Dad" is appropriate. :grin:

I think the old saying is you can call me anything but please don't call me
late for supper :shock:

Blessings,
Dan

I went out to the farm this evening and got the chance to shoot a buck using the X7. At a lasered 439 yds, I dialed in the MOA and setteled the cross hairs high on the shoulder and sent it. The buck dropped in his tracks with a 300 gr AB through the top of his shoulders. This is my longest kill and it was done with the X7 system from Bulls Bag.

JD338

JD338":11ex7c53 said:
I went out to the farm this evening and got the chance to shoot a buck using the X7. At a lasered 439 yds, I dialed in the MOA and setteled the cross hairs high on the shoulder and sent it. The buck dropped in his tracks with a 300 gr AB through the top of his shoulders. This is my longest kill and it was done with the X7 system from Bulls Bag.

JD338

Awesome JIM!! Very cool! You are stacking them up!

Jim, Thanks for ALL the nice comments in regards to the X7 "System".
"Behind Every Great Shot Is A Beginning"- Marshall Hill

Thanks for choosing Bulls Bag and we are excited about your results here! Sub-MOA is Goal 1 Here, (at All distances) and we work very hard to produce Accuracy and Repeatability in a Shooting Rest, over ALL Other and then prove it on Target! Harmonics with shooting rests are the leading cause of inconsistent groups, minus shooters error.

Rule 101: "Stability in a shooting rest comes from stabilizing More Not LESS!"-MTH How Simply is That?

Thks for including me in the chats-Marshall

PS: Dan, Your X7 is on its way to CA via Priority Mail... my new shooting friend

Welcome to the forum Marshall:) I really can't wait to get the system up here to the great white north :wink: I am going to be quite busy tuning & shooting I am really blessed.
I hope that you have the opportunity to use your own products.
And if you have questions on the sport of shooting I think the knowledge here is next to none :)
I will be going back to your site to see if I can order a couple of ball caps:) to keep what little hair I have in place while out in his beautiful outdoors!!
It is a breath of fresh air to see companies ( people ) who are interested in bettering a sport that sometimes get a bad rap because of ignorance.
Blessings,
Dan

TacAce":19xtem9q said:
Jim, Thanks for ALL the nice comments in regards to the X7 "System".
"Behind Every Great Shot Is A Beginning"- Marshall Hill

Thanks for choosing Bulls Bag and we are excited about your results here! Sub-MOA is Goal 1 Here, (at All distances) and we work very hard to produce Accuracy and Repeatability in a Shooting Rest, over ALL Other and then prove it on Target! Harmonics with shooting rests are the leading cause of inconsistent groups, minus shooters error.

Rule 101: "Stability in a shooting rest comes from stabilizing More Not LESS!"-MTH How Simply is That?

Thks for including me in the chats-Marshall

PS: Dan, Your X7 is on its way to CA via Priority Mail... my new shooting friend

Marshall,

Welcome to the forum, we are very hapy you are here!
You have a first class product, one I truly believe in.
I just made my longest kill, 439 yds, off the X7 System.
IMG_0792.jpg

Thank you Marshall.

JD338

JD, fresh Venison tenderloin should be grilling tonight :mrgreen:
Enjoy my friend :wink:

Blessings,
Dan

I just ordered the prefilled pro series as it fits my shooting needs the best. Asked the lady to Let Marshal know JD sold another one.

Bill

Brian,

Oh man, you are going to like it! Congratulations on your purchase.

JD338

Woodycreek":1lspablt said:
Just got my new X7 bag today. Can't wait to use it at the range!

fa080ace.jpg

Man, that looks nice. Don't dirty it up too much on me! When is the range day?

I got the system today and I am going out to the range tonight :wink:
I am going to try Qualisorb as a filler and see how that works. I got it for nothing so if it doesn't work nothing lost.
I hope that I can get it filled before going to the range.

Blessings,
Dan

Tried out the X7 bag today and I like it! Still needed rear bags, but it was a solid rest. The bag locks the rifle down once you pull the two sides of the bag apart. Had one of my friends use it and he gave it two thumbs up also. Matt the spotter and his buddy got a chance to use it shooting my 22 pistol. We moved it around so it sat nice and high up for the little guys shooting.

956A2842-A28A-4510-8CAB-BE01A38B531D-495-0000004729D7CD30.jpg

C87E3AA9-484A-43F1-A0FE-EFED8ADCACFF-495-0000004970ABD611.mp4

Brian,

Glad you like it. Looks pretty good too!
I'm sure the spotter had a good time. :wink:

JD338

Everybody should have a spotter like that one, Brian. He looks as if he is enjoying being with dad.

Back