can't decide HELP ME

CZ":5y04nwpi said:
bullet":5y04nwpi said:
CZ, my gun smith who is an expert on putting Mark V customs together actually has had conversations with the techs and machine shop at Weatherby. The tolerances in all respects are tighter, better machined and the metal used is stronger with a superior process being used. The American made Mark V is in all respects a better built rifle.

Also, my american made Mark V's are much easier to work the blots with less wobble than my German receiver even though ever so slight.

maybe better machinery this days, but in my thinking if I were thinking and said thinking because i wouldnt buy one this days would try to find one a la SAUER which to my eye are much better than the Amer or Japan
made. And any argue with your custom gunsmith he does that for living.
By the way have you got any good trigger for your Bee I didnt found
one when I had my 7mm and .300.

Yes, the Timney trigger on my 340Wby is the best I have ever experienced period. That is one thing for sure on the German Mark V one needs to change is the trigger. I love my new trigger.

I have bought a 243 win. in the savage,270 wsm and 257wm both in vangards, love them all. All three shoot under 1" groups,and what i read here i am in good company. :)

Back