Can't wait

TackDriver284

Handloader
Feb 13, 2016
I just got an email from GA Precision that my custom build is ready by mid week next week.
6.5 x 284 with the LA Templar V2 action ( action built by Defiance Machine ) and 7.5 twist in 26 inch Bartlien.
I got my NightForce ATACR, brass, powders and bullets and the dies ready. I'm excited to see what this baby can do with bullet weights of 140 grains and over.

That sounds like a great build. Of course, pictures are mandatory for those of us who are classified as authentic rifle cranks. Looking forward to your new build.

DrMike":qc8gfbtj said:
That sounds like a great build. Of course, pictures are mandatory for those of us who are classified as authentic rifle cranks. Looking forward to your new build.
Thanks Mike, Of course pictures will come once I get it, I believe it should be in my hands in two weeks time with shipping to my FFL dealer. I wish I could get sneak peek of it. :wink:

Congratulations Mark, anything off the 284 is going to be a great set up and I too can not wait to see some photos and of course numerous Range reports (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Back