Christensen Arms Ridgeline 7 rem

CDNhunter

Beginner
Dec 13, 2015
Just picked up one of these guns. It could be my new favorite gun . Here some pictures of the steel i was shooting at 934 yards. My load is Nosler Brass , 215m primer, 162 eldx , and RL26 powder.
I shoot 6 shots to the top right that is about 6"-7" group. Made adjustment and fired my last 2 shots and they were about 1" apart. Really pleased with this gun. Velocity is 3037fps

Attachments

• IMG_3578.JPG
    IMG_3578.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 3,315
  • IMG_3582.JPG
    IMG_3582.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,315
Nice! I know a fellow here who uses a 7mm Rem mag from the same maker. Pretty cool rifle.

Guy

Ya' have to like that! Fine riflery. I'd say it's putting the bullet where you want it. (y)

That is some great shooting (y) there is no doubt that your 7mm is dialed in!
Thank you for the post & photos.

Blessings,
Dan

G'Day Fella's,

CDNhunter, thats very impressive shooting, well done.

Christensen do know how to make a nice and accurate rifle.

Here's an uncommon one in 9.3x62 Mauser, I recently took possession of.
DSCN1645.JPG
DSCN1651.JPG

Seasons Greetings
Homer

Heres my gun and scope . 4-14x56 nightforce SHV

Attachments

• IMG_3587.JPG
    IMG_3587.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 3,269
HomerOz":14992euv said:
G'Day Fella's,

CDNhunter, thats very impressive shooting, well done.

Christensen do know how to make a nice and accurate rifle.

Here's an uncommon one in 9.3x62 Mauser, I recently took possession of.
View attachment 1

Seasons Greetings
Homer
I can honestly say that I have never seen one like that before. Cool looking gun.

Nice shooting!

An accurate rifle can sure inspire confidence in one's own ability! Just remember that you are part of that shooting system and deserve credit in the overall performance. Again, well done!

That Blaser in 9.3x62 is a sweet looking rig! May have to take that plunge one day too...some other priorities first though...

I like this 7 rem so much that I'm going to go and get another Ridgline in 270 wsm tomorrow.

I have the 270 wsm in the collection now. I will post results on it once I get it scoped up.

CDNhunter":1liflejd said:
I have the 270 wsm in the collection now. I will post results on it once I get it scoped up.

Very cool. I like my 270 WSM. What Bullets are you planning on shooting?

CDNhunter":gbuph12b said:

I have no doubt you're going to enjoy this cartridge very much. My 270 WSM has found its way into my favourites against my personal expectations.

SJB358":1bqm3a97 said:
CDNhunter":1bqm3a97 said:

Very cool. I like my 270 WSM. What Bullets are you planning on shooting?
This will be my 4th 270wsm. I actually traded off a rem 700 270 wsm on the new one.
I will loading the 129 Lrx first and see how it goes. If those don't work I will try the 110ttsx and the 95 ttsx.

Well heres the new fleet. Got the 270wsm loaded up tonight and will test in the morning.

Attachments

• IMG_3602 (1).JPG
    IMG_3602 (1).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,130
Very nice! I've been looking / handling that rifle but this is good info. I'll be watching for more.

Back