Congrats Scotty!

joelkdouglas

Handloader
Jun 5, 2011
I had the pleasure of attending one MSgt Scotty Beretz' retirement ceremony this morning. It was a great event to celebrate a fine career.

I know zero people more selfless than Scotty, and I'm glad our paths have crossed.

Congrats Scotty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Scotty, brilliant. Now for a new & different life I guess. Very best wishes for the future.

Congratulations Scotty, thank you for your service.. May the road rise to your feet, the wind behind your back, and God bless you with many happy healthy years.. Rol

Congratulations Scotty.
Wish I could have been there.

Enjoy some time off and get ready for hunting season.

Thank you for your service sir.

JD338

Congratulations Scotty and thanks for your years of service! Well done sir!

David

P.S. - Wish I could have been there.

Congratulations Scotty!
May the Lord bless you with a retirement worthy of your service.

Hoo' Rah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott, no doubt a joyous yet sad occasion. Well done and best wishes for the next chapter.

No doubt there'll be employers lined up offering you plenty of opportunities!

Proud of you Scott. There's always a place for you in Cheyenne!

Congratulations Scotty, I know that I am a Canuck but thank you for your service!!!
I am praying that your next adventure is all that you want it to be (y)!!!
Maybe a trip up to the North if you ever need a place to hang your hat my home is open to you :mrgreen:.
I could jump in and guide you up to DrMike's :mrgreen:!!

Blessings,
Dan

Congratulations Scotty. I thank you greatly for your service. I do hope you take some time and enjoy yourself. Good luck on this years hunts and future hunts to come.

Bill

Congratulations Scotty on your retirement and Thanks for your service. Hope you have many years of retirement doing exactly what you like to do.

Congratulations Scotty. Hope you find something equally rewarding for your retirement. You've surely earned it.

Back