Danner Hunting Boots

Just got a pr of Danner RECONs 200 grams seem to fit good - we will see after a few times out if there any good ! :wink: RJ

I have Pronghorns non-insulated and another pair of Danners with 600 grams thinsulate. Have had them for 12-years. They wear like iron are comfortable and warm. great in rough terrain over rocks etc.

You will not be sorry getting Danner Boots.

Don

Danner Pronghorn without insulation here too. Great boot, very comfortable with minimal break in time. The goretex really works too. They replaced a pair of Danner hiking boots that I've had for over 20 years. The old ones finally just wore out.

Got a pair of the Danner Pronghorns earlier this year. Local shoe shop had them on sale for less than $100!

I wish I'd bought three or four pair...

Very, very comfortable.

I've been wearing them for hiking, hunting and shooting. Love 'em.

Guy

Used Danner boots as my main work boot for twenty years as a police officer. They were great.

Guy

Wearing a pair of Danners at work right now. Very comfortable.
I put on a pair of Pronghorn boots to start hunting season this year. Normally I switch over to a boot with the Bob sole when the weather gets wet.
This year it stayed nice enough I never did switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alderman - on a whim - I picked up a pair of those Danner Pronghorns last year... My Goodness, they are comfortable!

I bought them for hiking and hunting, but find myself wearing them often, even just for bumming around town and such.

I used Danners at work for 20 years. Great work boots. Very comfortable for me.

Regards, Guy

So far the ones I bought last year have been getting a real work out and have stayed dry even when walking in water several inches deep and heavy ground frost. I opted for the uninsulated leather version and I have experienced some chilly feet but not unbearable cold and I do wear a wool or wool blend sock.

So Far my Recons have being very Comfy ! I like them ! No HARD usage yet - next year as now snow is on the ground ! RJ

The style I bought were the Viscous all leather. and so far they have been very comfortable and have kept my feet dry.

Back