Deal on bullets norma

michsteve

Handloader
Aug 20, 2020
Last year when it was hard to find bullets I started buying Norma projectiles since they had opened a website and were running sales so it helped me grow a stash of hunting bullets. Their prices at their website had shot up to where it is no longer a deal. Through ammoseek I found a site that stocks Norma brand bullets and they sometimes run a sale on certain ones they stock. Looks like the guy suddenly got a small stock of Norma .308 Oryx bullets and has them on sale for under $50 for a 100. That is the best deal I have seen on Oryx projectiles I had to grab some at that price. That is Nosler ballistic tip pricing for a premium bonded bullet.

I have shot deer with the 165 grain 30/06 Oryx factory load and loaded some 156 grain 7MM mag Oryx and both are deadly leaving good blood trails if they run. Oryx at 180 grain will do it's job on Elk if you need them to, think of them as a bonded Partition.

Here's the website if anybody is interested in grabbing some he also has Vulcan bullets that are discontinued when they are gone you'll likely never find them again. I bought some in .284 170 grain for my Mag rifle enough to last me rest of my life so don't have to worry about never being able to find them again.

Not sure if they are busy but I usually get my orders within a week of ordering this was my third order with him.

Some great deals. Are you sure the Vulkan bullets are discontinued? Would be a shame since my 260 Rem shoots the 156gr very well.

The Oryx is a good bullet too. My old 264 WM shot the 156 gr well and it held up well on my friends first black bear a few years back.

Have purchased several times and several brands from ravenrocks and always been very pleased. Great deals and customer service

Some great deals. Are you sure the Vulkan bullets are discontinued? Would be a shame since my 260 Rem shoots the 156gr very well.

The Oryx is a good bullet too. My old 264 WM shot the 156 gr well and it held up well on my friends first black bear a few years back.
I can't find the article now but I saw it awhile back maybe it was no longer being imported. I think the Tipstrike is the replacement maybe. I had not seen any Vulcan bullets anywhere until I ran into this online retailer who had some in stock.

Back