Electronic Scales

6ppcar

Handloader
Nov 8, 2007
Do any of you good people know where i can get a electronic scale that's made in the USA. I looked at the RCBS Chargemaster Dispenser/Scale Combo and the Lyman, both were made in China.
What about the Pact an the Acculab Scale, where are they made?
Thanks

I settled with the RCBS because, well, if you have any of their products, their customer service is one of the best in the business.

It has a 2 year warrenty. I had to send mine in once because it crapped out, hopefully they got all the quirks worked out of them.

GISMatting":36xoli6b said:
I have an RCBS Chargemaster 1500 its about 4 years old... has worked flawlessly from day one...

Agreed!
I got a 1500 for a Fathers Day gift three years ago. I had to perform a factory calibration procedure, which RCBS says is a normal thing to have to do once it arrives where it is going to live, but once that was done I never had to calibrate again. Every time I use it, calibration is right on and I just start weighing.
Before I got the 1500 I was using a cheaper battery operated RCBS model and I had to calibrate just about every time I used it... I was using my Ohaus 10-10 a lot!
Quite a bit of dust has accumulated on that 10-10 dust cover!

Unless you're dead against buying anything from china, which wouldn't give you much of a choice anymore... I don't like the idea that china owns us any more than you do, but this 1500 is actually a good product.
FWIW..

Back