Ever think of selling most of your Rifles ?

My situation is one of choice. About 8 or nine years ago I started shooting and hunting with rifles again after bow hunting for 20+. I went a little crazy when I started reloading. Reloading led to some accurate loads and accurate rifles. I bought many rifles to try the cartridge and sometimes the gun wasn't what I really wanted. The last couple of years I've been selling off the ones that weren't "just right" and building or buying exactly what I wanted. It has ended up with me owning far fewer rifles but I'm much happier with the ones I have. In several weeks I'll be picking up a light weight 6.5WSM Win 70 and 17-223 built on a Rem 7. Stay tuned for picts and load work ups! I can't even imagine myself with just one rifle except in one situation. Selling them all off and go on an incredible hunt somewhere amazing.......and then start all over again!

Scott

After my dad passed away I had two safes full of guns, I am now down to one. I have been trading, selling and gifting for the last several years. I got tired of looking into the safe and seeing something in there that has been there unused for 30+ years. I felt that others could have them and use them and treasure them, for their hunting experiences. Of course I have my favorites and those get used frequently, but there are still some more in the back of the safe. Those will also be passed along to others as time goes on.

Back