Glass for a Montana

Another trip home, another addition to the unmounted optics pile:

DSC_4662.jpg

DSC_4663.jpg

I really need to sit down and figure out what I really need, as far as additional scopes. I'm kind of starting to lose track of what I have and don't have. (It would help if I had all my guns together rather than being spread out between houses.)

7-08 or .270 Wizzum, VX3 2.5-8, 3.5-10

.....respectively!

Probably what I would/will do. Good call, Pop.

I finally found a rifle to mount my VX3 4.5x14 B&C on.. I hate having extra scopes lieing around. Scotty

Extra scopes has never really been a problem, usually I have more rifles than scopes. I have a fair number of rifles that have el cheapo Bushnell scopes on them that need some attention (read replacement).

big rifle man":1r71wzwx said:
BK, just another thought on your scope ideas. I've got a Kimber Montana in .300WSM and mounted a Kahles 3X9 with Leupold Rings. The power seems for me to be a very good match. I'm sure it would work for the the 7-08.

BRM, it doesn't appear as if this scope is still available.

Thanks, Doc. Now I just need to figure out how to extend the stock about half an inch. :?

I'm pretty sure I have more rifles that need scopes, than I have unmounted scopes. I think I'm down to four Conquests (4x, 2.5-8x, two 3-9x40) and four Leupies ( two 2.5-8x, two 4.5-14x40) unmounted... Plus the VX II 3-9x that's half way through getting mounted on my FWT.

Back