Had to give all my firearms a new home

muleman

Handloader
May 12, 2009
Had a Liberty Fatboy Jr. delivered this morning 8) . All my guns now have a little more breathing room now. It filled up pretty fast but every thing has slot and room to spare. More importantly - The new safe is more secure and fire rated. I was going to sell my old safe but I may keep it and separate the rimfire and cheaper firearms that would be easier to replace.
http://www.libertysafe.com/safe-fatboy- ... ps-10.html
I feel much better that every firearm in my house is secured.
Scott

Liberty makes a good safe. No doubt you'll be pleased. However, it will fill to capacity pretty quickly. Those firearms apparently grow frisky and do unspeakable things in the dark resulting in more firearms. :grin:

They do indeed, DrMike? My old Browning 26 gun was made by Liberty in Utah. I don't know if Liberty still makes Browning safes or not? Nice safe though, the Liberty?

Congrats Scott. Dr Mike isn't wrong about the breeding. I have 2 safes about that size and they have some how found a way to fill themselves. Hopefully in the next few years we will build a new house and I'll have a large vault to fix that problem.

Nice choice. I have a Liberty safe and am very happy with it. I need to get another one.

JD338

Very nice , I bought a Heritage safe 13 years ago and love it. At the time The Liberty dealer was 2 hours away and Heritage 30 min. That was the deciding factor since both are outstanding.Lee

Back