Happy Birthday, DrMike

Thank you each one. What a gracious surprise. Yes, I've reached the grand old age representing 3/4 of a century. It has been a great series of trips around the sun. I trust this isn't the last one.

Thank you each one. What a gracious surprise. Yes, I've reached the grand old age representing 3/4 of a century. It has been a great series of trips around the sun. I trust this isn't the last one.

Happy Birthday Mike. Hope you have an amazing day.
JD338

Again, thank you each one. My birthday was yesterday (yeah, the entire world celebrates) and it was a quiet day at home enjoying the beauty of the sun shining on the new fallen snow. I enjoyed phone calls with my daughter in the States and with my brother and visits from friends here in Canada. This is turning into my kind of celebration.

:) Dr. Mike! Congratulations! Love all that you do with your ministries! Blessings to you and your family!

Have a 'GREAT" B-day Doc. I'm ahead of you by two and still get out in the woods. At our age we bless the days we "hop" out of bed in the morning, ready to tackle whatever shows up needing repair or other assistance.

Have a 'GREAT" B-day Doc. I'm ahead of you by two and still get out in the woods. At our age we bless the days we "hop" out of bed in the morning, ready to tackle whatever shows up needing repair or other assistance.
Ain't it the truth! Two knees shot from wading the frigid waters of British Columbia wearing blue denim waders for all those years makes movement an interesting challenge at times. The past several weeks have added a pulled muscle in my back, which makes finding a comfortable position interesting. I'm blessed with generally good health and some wonderful friends and neighbours, which makes it a great life.

Happy belated birthday. I really appreciate your attititde, knowledge, and experience you share on this forum.
Blessings,
Duane

Back