Heading to Oregon!!!!!

chet

Handloader
Mar 10, 2006
Hi folks... i know I don't post much, mostly just lurking..... :)

so Mrs Chet won a fully guided elk hunt in Oregon!!! WOO HOO!!!!
(we live in Utah)
We'll be driving up to Vale this Friday to hunt with High Lonesome Outfitters!!!!!
I haven't had a vacation in 9 years!!! I'm kinda excited!!!!!
Do any of you know anything about this area or outfitter?
Taking my 325wizzm Kimber 8400 and also a backup rifle.
YEEEEE HAWWWWWW :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Congratulations to your good lady. Wow! She actually allows you to share her hunt! I have to be impressed. :grin: We're all excited for you. Wishing you every success on this hunt.

Congratulations to Mrs. Chet!
Best of luck and post some pictures.

JD338

Good luck! I'm from Utah too. Grew up in Oregon... Love it up there. Cant wait to see pics and here your stories!

Good luck, there is some great country around Vale

Sent from ACLakey's Android

Good luck Chet and GREAT hunting! Wishing Mrs. Chet a ton of luck. We will be in Oregon ourselves in a few days.

:lol: was reading the testimonials from the website and it seems Molly the mule is equipped with a custom cushion for the ride into camp :mrgreen: seems like a quality outfit and enjoy your time afield and stay warm! Hope yall tag out and stay close to the fire :grin:

Scotty I could probably call in air support to get yall to Oregon in about 5 or 6 hours on a C130 but they would probably want Ya to be air dropped DB Cooper style :shock: :lol:

HOGWILD338-378":1hmqjqz9 said:
Scotty I could probably call in air support to get yall to Oregon in about 5 or 6 hours on a C130 but they would probably want Ya to be air dropped DB Cooper style :shock: :lol:

That's fine, I'm qual'ed and current... :grin:

You'll be hunting in God's country down there. It's just a bit south of me. Should be good weather as it's starting to get colder and the snow line is starting to move down. Good luck on the hunt and enjoy Oregon! I'll be hunting a few hours West of you....

8)

Attachments

• 10675797_10205554849461483_3380264005102560283_n.jpg
    10675797_10205554849461483_3380264005102560283_n.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 263
She scored a beautiful bull. Congratulations to your good lady; she did very well, indeed. That will provide some excellent meals this coming year.

Chet your lovely bride scored on a great Bull!!! Looks like your freezer will be full this winter :). Thank you very much for the post & photo!! Again congratulations on a very fine Bull.

Blessings,
Dan

Man that is a great bull, your bride done very very well for her self. Tell her congrats.

Congratulations to all concerned. Great photo and a great bull. She sure looks happy in that picture.

Back