Hello

Desert Fox":8sawumo2 said:
DrMike":8sawumo2 said:
Did I hear someone mention "Model 70 Featherweight?" This is the right place to be, for certain. :mrgreen: Oh, Scotty!

There's more Model 70 per capita in this forum than anywhere else. :?

What's wrong with that? :twisted:

Welcome to the best site on the internet for "gun nuts". There's more concentrated knowlege on this site than any other I've visited and just plain good people to share your shooting interests with.
Greg

noslerfan":3myhwble said:
I have a small collection of Ruger No.1's and about 2 years ago I bought a Ruger 1-A in 300 H&H. I installing a Leupold FX III 6X and headed to the range. Man, what one accurate rifle. I never been much of a magnum rifle guy but IMO I have had LW 30/06's that have more recoil than the 300 H&H. 165 gr and 200 gr nosler AccuBond's with IMR-4350 shoot great.

Welcome to the forum, the .300 H&H was my favorite .30 caliber for years. It is a great cartridge with a full load of IMR 4350 and either 165 or 180 gr bullets.

Welcome Pat-

Here you will be flooded with enablers, Uncle Sams Motherless Children, Hunters old and new, shooters near and far, and everyone else who knows anything about everything but aren't too proud to learn something they dont know. In other words, you've come to the right place!

FJ

filmjunkie4ever":3gzbghk5 said:
Welcome Pat-

Here you will be flooded with enablers, Uncle Sams Motherless Children, Hunters old and new, shooters near and far, and everyone else who knows anything about everything but aren't too proud to learn something they dont know. In other words, you've come to the right place!

FJ

WHOA--- FJ----- man your rough on us tonight! Besides, I know who my Mom is! :twisted:

Maybe it should have been Uncle Sam's Miscreant Children? Although, I was always told it was Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

Desert Fox":1ysvsppa said:
DrMike":1ysvsppa said:
Did I hear someone mention "Model 70 Featherweight?" This is the right place to be, for certain. :mrgreen: Oh, Scotty!

There's more Model 70 per capita in this forum than anywhere else. :?

Heck, I get razzed about being a Remington guy, and I have five M70s!

DrMike":tcp8m34l said:
Maybe it should have been Uncle Sam's Miscreant Children? Although, I was always told it was Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

Whoa! Where did all this hostility come from? Man, I need to go find an Army dog.... Maybe with him around it'll take the eyes off me!

No hostility here, buddy. I like having a few of the Proud around here. I've generally found Marines to be good people, and the ones who hang out here are an exemplary bunch.

Marines! You mean were we talking about Marines! Whoa! I'd a never thought. There is assuredly no hostility on my part. It is all too near to my heart.

SJB358":1vdwnshp said:
DrMike":1vdwnshp said:

Whoa! Where did all this hostility come from? Man, I need to go find an Army dog.... Maybe with him around it'll take the eyes off me!

That would be me! Many years ago - U.S. Army Ranger (Airborne)

I have been stationed near Marines quite a bit. Fun guys, but some of them didn't have what you would call a well developed sense of humor.

I have a former Marine cousin like that. I think he's looking for excuses to be unhappy, though.

Airborne Ranger, huh? Jumping out of perfectly good airplanes... crazy!

BK":1ds0333q said:
I have a former Marine cousin like that. I think he's looking for excuses to be unhappy, though.

Airborne Ranger, huh? Jumping out of perfectly good airplanes... crazy!

For the longest time I thought it was odd to land still being in an aircraft Kurt!

Back