Hey Scotty, get 'em...

Stay on his case, Gene. I tell you, were I ensconced below the 49th Parallel, I'd be all over that deal myself.

Scott,

You might as well buy some 325 WSM brass.............just a matter of time. :mrgreen:

JD338

JD338":yv54l5eb said:
Scott,

You might as well buy some 325 WSM brass.............just a matter of time. :mrgreen:

JD338

I know, I know I should.. Your right, but I am trying to pace myself.

SJB358":43ogj75k said:
JD338":43ogj75k said:
Scott,

JD338

I know, I know I should.. Your right, but I am trying to pace myself.

Why?

JD338

Not sure Jim. Trying to pay for elk and optics. Those two are keeping me tight right now.

I probably should just show up at your house and drive you down to the LGS. I went out with a young shooter today; he came home with two rifles. Okay, one was for his four-year-old son (a Savage Rascal); but the other was a Tikka T3 chambered in 300WSM. I just love helping people achieve a satisfying life.

Man, it' all heart around this place! It'll happen, soon enough I imagine. I am trying to stay focused on a certain Model 70 Featherweight for this moment though...

Now, the next moment, well, I have no idea what'll happen...

One thing I've always appreciated about this site is the manner in which all the participants exhibit consideration for one another. Few (other than perhaps Fotis?) have enough rifles, and the people posting here go out of their way to remedy this deficit. Moreover, they do so with aplomb, never once considering the problem of insufficient funding. :grin: It just brings a tear to the eye.

Any elk hunt can be a quality hunt; and any elk taken can qualify as a trophy. It is the hunt itself that counts. Good post, Joel.

JD338":1j2ui52k said:
Scott,

JD338

Ha ha !

Back