Hornady Powder Dispenser

G

Anyone using this product? I just purchased one today from Cabela's. Hopefully it will cut down on reloading time at the bench.

Don

Yeah I did, seemed alright to me. Just wanted to see if anyone on the forum gave their blessings using it as well. You know the saying, time will tell!

Don

I am looking at one of them also Don. Just having a hard time giving up on my reliable 10-10! Scotty

Scotty,

Ya know I read all the reviews and felt for the money it appeared to be a good buy. Overall the reviews were good. I'm just wore out standing at the bench weighing every powder charge per loaded round, it is time consuming especially when loading several rifles. This purchase should decrease that time frame hopefully. The price was 229.99 from Cabela's about 100.00 less than RCBS.

Don

I might look into one shortly. I am much the same as you. Speed would be nice as long as it is accurate! Scotty

I have one and it is the only one i have owned but i like it. Just read the directions and adjust it to your style of dispensing.

I've been eyeing the dispenser built by PACT out of Grand Prarie,Tx.
They actually build the unit for RCBS and it comes with a one year warranty (if I remember correctly)
The unit from PACT has a lifetime warranty and it's about $100.00 cheaper.

Howard

HTDUCK":3ukm93mk said:
I've been eyeing the dispenser built by PACT out of Grand Prarie,Tx.
They actually build the unit for RCBS and it comes with a one year warranty (if I remember correctly)
The unit from PACT has a lifetime warranty and it's about $100.00 cheaper.

Howard

They used to make the RCBS unit.
RCBS took it to China years ago
I had the Pact unit and it worked great for about 10 years before it finally went belly up.
If I get another dispenser/scale I will get Pact

Just got the dispenser, now to see how she does putting out the powder.

Don

Back