Horse Trading.....

nodak7mm

Handloader
Jan 19, 2008
Gotta share, gotta new toy, cant wait to play.....

Swapped my safe queen Ruger SP101 22 for a mint MKII Competition Govt model (the one in SS and slab sides)..

Cant wait to go plinking..... Also thinking this would be a fun rig to get into rimfire action shooting with (if there is such a thing). Anyone know anything along that line, rimfire action shooting?

Later..

Rod

gunny.gif

Sir, My bad, wont happen again Sir... However I am invoking the once in a life time use of the optional 48 hr deferred letter of authorization, waiver of compentency, attestment of, and letter of intent to post, sir...

Do you accept my right to excercise this option? Sir?

ROTFLMAO!!! Thanks Pop!!

And I did shoot it tonight, burnt up a quick box of 50 chasing a can around a ditch. Man fer suweet!!! Love it totally...

Rod

Okay, new to me MKII Comp Target model, s/n search shows birthyr to be 1994 era. I think it sat in someones safe for the past 15 yrs, there is no way this thing had more than couple of boxes thru it.. Just like the SP101 I had, just never shot it..

I couldn't resist posing my XDSC either. Both kick butt rigs.. Very, very happy with these two units.. Now if I could finish putting my rifle build together, so I could pose with that. But that thing will be so sexy, I may not be able to post em.... :lol:

IMG_2203.jpg

Rod

HERE, GOpher, ...Gopher,...Gopher. The ones that aint drowned out are gonna be pokin there heads out soon. Like the ruger. XD would be over kill for nine stripers.....what am I saying?????.....CL

WE've got the tan coloured gophers here in Alberta(richardson's ground squirrels), but I remember those striped gophers from growing up in Manitoba on the MInnesota border. They are a bit smaller.

JT.

Yeah Budd,

The hours spent cruising the backwood rural roads of NW MN in the summer time shooting gophers.. From TRF to Grygla to Skime to Roseau to Lancaster. Trip sometimes took the entire weekend, couple of bricks of ammo and a lot of refreshments.. Oh to be 16-17 again with absolutley no responsibilities....

Rod

I have one of those rugers also. They are great. :grin:
I want to get one of the mkIII hunters with a fluted bbl. I bought my son one for his birthday and had a hard time wraping it up. I almost kept it and gave him cash.

Back