HR-127

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
If you can read this pile of dung/vomit without your blood boiling, you're a better man than I. Introduced by Sheila Jackson Lee.

Must give make, model, serial number of every firearm to the A.G. The date the firearm was purchased and where the firearm is, or will be stored.

The Attorney General shall make the contents of the database accessible to all members of the public, all Federal, State, and local law enforcement authorities, all branches of the United States Armed Forces, and all State and local governments, as defined by the Bureau.

Must go through a psychological evaluation before getting a permit to own said weapons.

Must take a 24 hr training course to own said weapons.

Must pay a fee of $800 to A.G. to own said weapons.

Must carry firearm insurance.

Violating any of the above will result in a fine not less than $75,000 and imprisoned not less than 15 yrs.

Apparently liberals really are that stupid. Read for yourselves.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/hr127/text

Fortunately, I've read that this has only one co-signer.

I could be wrong, but even among dems it seems unpopular.

Guy

Hope you're right Guy. I'm a fairly amiable fella, but hold enough of an education to be able to read the document that this land was founded on.

All HR-127 needs is for Crazy Nancy to get ahold of it, and tell the American Public, we'll have to pass it to see what's in it, and it's a done deal.
Sooner or later, and I fear sooner than later, it will gain traction and become a full fledged bill.
Plus, all it takes is the President to declare Martial Law, and the Constitution gets suspended, indefinitely.
We're just one step away from that, since the Capitol Protests were deemed "insurrection" by the Demorats.
Anything else like that, and we'll be under Martial Law.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Back