Hunting is related to eating!

Geeehhh - metric units!

Thanks a lot! You are my personal hero of the day.
Honestly

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

Hey, we use both English and metric units in Canada. We manage, somehow. I've never slavishly adhered to a recipe because I will inevitably alter what has been done to ensure that the flavour we enjoy in our household is provided.

DrMike":l79z2tvm said:
Hey, we use both English and metric units in Canada. We manage, somehow. I've never slavishly adhered to a recipe because I will inevitably alter what has been done to ensure that the flavour we enjoy in our household is provided.
Ah - forgot you're in Canada

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI VNS-L31 mit Tapatalk

You guys know there's a whole section of the Nosler forum devoted to cooking right?

Link: viewforum.php?f=22

Quite a few nice game meals displayed & discussed there.

Regards, Guy

That heart recipe is pretty danged good sounding!

I am with Guy, get this sucker in the recipes section!

Man oh Man how I love liver with onions, mashed potatoes and gravy :shock:. Unfortunately I can not eat it very often as my Cardiologist has told this old bypass survivor it really is a no no food for me.
This brings back lots of good memories as my youngest would ask me to take him to a certain little restaurant every Friday for lunch as that was their special and to this day I never found a place that could serve it better :wink:.
Now we take the liver, heart and kidneys from our wild game and make them into dog treats but still take a couple of good feeds from them :mrgreen:.

Blessings,
Dan

Back