Iphone apps

wisconsinteacher

Handloader
Dec 2, 2010
What apps are you guys using for hunting, fishing, reloading, outdoor activities? I just got an I-phone. So far I have RCBS reloading calculator, MapMyRide, and a few ballistic apps.

I have GPS Huntpro, Shootinghrs and Google Earth. The first is a GPS hunting app, the second calculates legal shooting times for wherever you are.

wisconsinteacher":2f84xtc0 said:
What apps are you guys using for hunting, fishing, reloading, outdoor activities? I just got an I-phone. So far I have RCBS reloading calculator, MapMyRide, and a few ballistic apps.

What are your thoughts on the RCBS app? I had not heard of it until I read your post. I checked the app store but it must be really new as there were no reviews. Sounds like an interesting app that I would find useful.

Thomas

It is just a calculator that allows you to put the cost of components into it and then it gives you a price per round, 20 rounds, 50 rounds, and 1000 rounds. It is okay.

wisconsinteacher":3lpyf409 said:
It is just a calculator that allows you to put the cost of components into it and then it gives you a price per round, 20 rounds, 50 rounds, and 1000 rounds. It is okay.

Sounds like an interesting idea, but $6.99 is more than I think I would want to pay for something like that. I would like to have something to show my wife how valuable my hobby really is! :grin:

Thomas

You might want to download the app Ammo Load by Titusville Armory. It has many receipts for military rounds plus it allows you to create your own loads for future use..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back