IT IS HAPPENING!

I guess the point I was trying to make and perhaps didn't do a good job of is you will still have it if times get really bad or this silly legislation ever expires or is done away with...

Understood, you wouldn't use it to shoot with or hunt with. But as long as your state doesn't support the ammo accountability, then you're in the clear.

THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW US TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE VOTING FOR AND TO READ EVERYTHING - THINGS LIKE THIS ARE SLIPPED IN ALL THE TIME WITHOUT THE GENERAL PUBLIC KNOWING ABOUT IT UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE :shock: :shock: !!

mbmm":783rb1nk said:
This whole thing makes me want to puke.......(i don't have a neat emoticon for this)...I feel sad :cry:

eck16.gif

oh yeah, one more thing (and then I'll sit down and hush) -

This isn't a comparison of toxic vs non toxic ammo. It's a matter of the government, whether state or federal, knowing how much of what you purchase and putting you into their database for whatever reason and forcing you to participate in this. I'm sorry guys (and any girls out there), but that is regulation that just does not make sense! Crooks are still going to have black market ammo to commit crimes with just like they have black market weapons now.

Right now it's pistol ammo and assault type weapon ammo (such as the .223 caliber), tomorrow it may be everything.

You can still purchase lead shot to hunt with and target shoot with, it's just unlawful to use on waterfowl.

HD Elk-
Im afraid you are right. By the time they get around to it the guys shooting trap at the club will be using "retrievable airsoft biodegradable pellets" CL

Sadly, we all know what's comming. Venting helps but if we want to make things right we have to become more politically active. That's tough for us working types but we're going to have to look at this as a war for our freedoms. Guns are just a start. GPS monitoring and control of vehicles, the replacement of paper money with credit card credit and debits, taxing us to a point of dependence on goverment programs. It's pretty bleak and doable.
I'm not a conspiracy cryer and I have faith in us. We turned around Clintons gun ban by voting out the cause. We need to focus on changing peoples minds and voting out the new cause.ASAP I know it's hard to find time because we have jobs and familys and other problems that suck up our time but come election time I'm going to volunteer to help candidates that are like minded to our cause. Will you help me by doing the same in your neighborhood?
Good Hunting
Elkhunt :grin:

Ol` Joe":138we2gs said:
I think if you look this was introduced a year ago and has already been laid to rest. This bill is for the most part dead and isn`t going anywhere.
You need to keep alert for the next one.

I agree we need to keep a pulse on this situation, but the bill is dead in Mississippi (since Jul 08). I didn't click on the other states info links, but I would venture to say it is dead in some other states as well...

Kevin

Back