Jeff wins another one!

Just an update for 2014, my partner and I won the April Jordan match, the dynamic long and static long course at the stillwater tactical challenge, I also won the potomac precision rifle match last week. We "the frozen guy in the picture with me" will be shooting the Jordan match this weekend.

Jeff
Congratulations your skills are fantastic. It takes great hardware, but the men behind the trigger are what gets it done. A stellar performance, good luck this weekend. And again congratulations!!!!!!!!

I have no doubt that you'll continue to knock 'em down, Jeff. We're all pulling for you. Best of luck to you and your partner.

Second at jordan, the boys from in motion targets beat us. Need to work on the moving targets!!! Bo and kelsy ployhar "ployhar precison the guy that builds my guns" took third. 14 teams showed up from washington, North dakota, wyoming, and montana.2014-06-29 18.22.47.jpg

Excellent job, Jeff. I suspect there is a lot of competition for first place. You're racking 'em up, however.

Nice shooting Jeff :wink: ya think the guys making the targets would not be allowed to compete :lol: seems like a little to much practice might have created an advantage ? :roll: I am sure just being there competing was a blast as burning powder and friends can get competitive I am sure but sounds like a lotta fun ! Congrats on placing!

Back