Jeremiah's First Big Game Animal

That is a great story, DrMike. Congratulations to the young hunter and to his Guide. I had a smile on my face the whole time I was reading. Thanks for posting.

Wonderful story. Congratulations to all participants. How great is it that these young brothers were able to share this experience. They will retell and relive this story for years and years to come. Kudos to you DrMike for sharing your experience and expertise with these young men, providing guidance, and setting an example for them to follow. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

What a great story Doc. Thanks for sharing. Its always great to be there for a youngsters first kill. Been there a few times myself.

Dale

Dr Mike, you are a true blessing to all who know
You personally and those of us on the forum.
Thank you for taking us along on this hunt.
Merry Christmas

So awesome, what a great first moose!! This will be a day etched in the memory of those boys for a lifetime. Excellent work all around, Dr.Mike you are a spectacular mentor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry for not being plugged in :wink:. DrMike what a great story, I am so glad that the boys were able to enjoy a day in the woods with you and to be successful in harvesting a fine young bull for the freezer this winter.
I believe that I have met some of the family while up visiting so it makes it a little more special (y).
Merry Christmas my Friend.

Blessings,
Dan

You did meet all these boys and their mom and sisters, Dan. I trust it was a great day of remembering the birth of the Christ for you and your family today.

David,

These are great boys who have been forced very early into being men. I count it my privilege to share what little I can with them. One of the boys recently told his mother, "If something ever happens and you can't go to church with Pastor Mike, I'll go by myself." It is a two-hour drive each week for this family. Humbled doesn't begin to describe how I respond to these young men. The two youngest, twelve and thirteen, oversee the taping of our services for radio/television broadcasts! Now, that is humbling.

Yes, I remember them and their Mom as we have had the privilege of her sitting right in front of us each time we visited, she a Godly woman & great Mom.
You have a fine flock there at the church and as I have said numerous times if I was a younger man I am quite sure that Nettie and I would be in DC enjoying all that your great community has to offer.
Thank you again for all that you do on so many levels.
Yesterday we had a great service at the RAC with great worship and a simple message reminding us what the real reason for the season is (y).

Blessings,
Dan

Back