less than 24 hrs

nitis

Handloader
Dec 20, 2008
On the 100 guns auction whos going to get what a lot of great deals left especially on the remingtons wish I had some money

nitis":3mk9gif2 said:
Anybody know what they have in store for us next???

I don't know but I am sure it will be good. :grin:

JD338

As of right now, 5:30 PST, there's and 1 1/2 hours left. If my bid can hold for that time, I just scored a great deal, IMO, on a new rifle. If not, oh well, I'll see what November has to offer.

30 days gives more time for everybody to see and get involved which drives the price up. I got a couple of good deals on the daily auctions but I don't think there will be many more deals like them. I guess we'll see.
Greg

Man! I was working so no access to the i-net. My 30-06 Savage 114 classic went for $348................less than 1/2 of msrp. I am bummed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there were some great deals to be had on the remingtons that's for sure that cdl 270 waa a good buy and all the sps were good buys but all my money was gone between the 204 I bought last week and getting the new 257 wby set up

I won one. Someone ran me up right to my limit at the end but it held. Walked away with a NIB Marlin 1895g for $400 :grin:

photo_1895G.jpg

I have always wanted a 45-70 and a Marlin so that is two birds with one stone :lol:

I got surprised by winning three items. I was bidding on two 06's thinking that maybe I'd win one of them.

I got the ruger m77 stainless and the Weatherby Vanguard Sage Country.

I probably will need to sell one of them before my wife finds out.

Glen

Back