Leupold problem

Bruce Mc

Handloader
Oct 26, 2005
Went to the range this morning and found a problem with my mark ar 4-12. The vertical turret came off the scope. I found the turret in the rifle case. There was some slight damage on the threads do I assume it hit something and was knocked off. I was able to get the turret back on the scope but I was wondering if this broke the pressure seal on the tube?

It is not likely to have broken the pressure seal; there should be no leakage of gases. However, since it has a lifetime warranty, I would send it back to Leupold for inspection to ensure that the threads are undamaged.

Leupold will look over that Mark 4 real quick & get back to you before it was evening missing :wink:!

Blessings,
Dan

Great CS at Leupold and they have never charged me a dime, never had a scope fail from them yet but shims flip up covers and small issues all taken care of and explaining to me what I had and how to use it has been a huge plus!! I have had 2 Swarovski's fail me but once again no issue with paying anything but one of them cramped my Oryx hunt as it was a range finder but it was not the reason I did not harvest! Scope had a Adj Objective bind up but was fixed here in the US ! I have the Version 1 Mark AR in 3-9 on a Mini 14 Target ! Like it a lot!

Send it back to Leupold for free inspection/repair. You will have it back in 2 weeks.

JD338

Back