Looking for RL 22

also how does that powder shoot apparently good for you I have a 300win mag and 30-06 I would like to try this powder in any suggestions! thanks Eddie

eddieirvine":b847f724 said:
also how does that powder shoot apparently good for you I have a 300win mag and 30-06 I would like to try this powder in any suggestions! thanks Eddie

It works great with the heavier bullets in both the 300 and 06
I use it in my 30-06 Ai, 280AI, 280, 7mm mag and used it in my 300 win before I sold it.
H4831 is also a good performer in those calibers.

I juist found some! My shop got a shipment last night. I got about 40 lbs of what I could use. $19.90 a lbs. up $3 from last time. WLM primers $25 per thousand. Thanks for the help!!

My local Gander mountain had a 1 lb jug today. $23.00 I think, But I wasn't looking for that.

I also put in an order for some powder that I use never ordered from them but talked to a couple people there seems like a real nice place it is www.gamaliel.com seemed to have a good supply of reloading equipment Eddie
Idaho_Elk_Huntr":1ygcplw1 said:
I juist found some! My shop got a shipment last night. I got about 40 lbs of what I could use. $19.90 a lbs. up $3 from last time. WLM primers $25 per thousand. Thanks for the help!!

You guys are making me very nervous. I use a fair amount of RL22. If it becomes rare in the states, I can guarantee that it will be non-existent in Canada.

I've ordered stuff from Gamaliel. No worries. I've also ordered powder from Graf & Sons and Midsouth Shooters Supply.

Have had good recent results from Third Generation Shooting Supply. Quick shipping, no hassle. Got 4 lbs. of RL17 from them a month ago.
Tom

Back