Heavy Barrel

Beginner
Apr 3, 2015
“Opinion From a Former Judge.” .
by former California judge, Keith M. Alber

1) Divide the nation philosophically.
2) Foment racial strife.
3) Cause distrust of police authority.
4) Swarm the nation's borders indiscriminately and unconstitutionally.
5) Engender the military strength to weaken it.
6) Overburden citizens with more unfair taxation.
7) Encourage civil rioting and discourage accountability for all crime.
8) Control all balloting.
9) Control all media.

If I were the devil ~Paul Harvey~

yup, time for trump to walk off into the sunset of history.

Lol. That's funny stuff. Unless there's somebody I'm unaware of Trump ran the table with endorsed candidates winning their races in last nights primaries. He's running around 98% so far this midterm election cycle. 8 of the 10 Republicans in Congress who voted to impeach him are now bye, bye, gone. The most recent being Liz Cheney. Wasn't even close, I think she got booted by 39%.

Trump and those that support him, are just getting started.

for your reading pleasure , I copied this from a recent article. a list the left didn't want to talk about .

Whatever one thinks about President Donald J. Trump’s one-of-a-kind personality, his policies were the most conservative reforms that America has seen since President Ronald Wilson Reagan left office — and perhaps even before he arrived.

Here is a partial list of the wins he secured for individual freedom, personal responsibility, limited government, free enterprise, and peace through strength during one term in the White House. Imagine how many more spectacular things Trump could have done for the American people in just four years if he were not impeded by a totally unhinged Democrat Party, the ferocious news media, the vicious Deep State (including a virulently hostile FBI), and enough Trump-hating lies to stretch Pinocchio’s nose to the size of a javelin.

a) The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act— a massive tax reduction that largely remains in place: Authorized.

b) A 21 percent top-corporate tax rate: Chopped from 35 percent.

c) Eight regulations: Erased — for every new one imposed.

d) Keystone XL Pipeline: Approved.

e) Oil drilling in a small, specific portion of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge: Authorized.

f) U.S. energy independence and production dominance: Achieved.

g) Operation Warp Speed’s three COVID-19 vaccines: Delivered in record time via White House collaboration with the private sector.

h) A Right to Try law giving terminally ill patients access to experimental drugs: Enacted.

i) An executive order requiring that new federal buildings be designed in classical Greco-Roman style: Signed.

j) Three constitutionalist justices on the U.S. Supreme Court: Added.

k) Some 200 conservative judges in lower federal courts: Placed.

l) Planned Parenthood: Partially defunded.

m) The National March for Life: Addressed in person— a presidential first.

n) Critical Race Theory in federal agencies: Dumped.

o) The Washington, D.C. school voucher program: Reauthorized and funded.

p) Some 8,000 Opportunity Zones to revitalize low-income areas through tax relief and free-market incentives: Activated.

q) About 500 miles of southern-border wall: Constructed.

r) North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA): Replaced with the U.S.–Mexico–Canada Agreement — a new-and-improved free-trade pact.

s) Free-trade agreement with South Korea: Launched.

t) Paris Climate Agreement: Abandoned.

u) Iran Nuclear Deal: Ditched.

v) U.S. embassy in Israel: Moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

w) The Abraham Accords — four Middle Eastern peace deals with Israel and its neighbors: Signed.

x) Islamic State caliphate: Obliterated.

y) Chinese Communist Party: Confronted, discredited, and sanctioned.

z) American diplomatic prestige and military prowess: Restored and funded.

Donald J. Trump engineered enough victories to match the number of letters in the English alphabet. These 26 policy achievements are all conservative. And there are many more (Space Force! Record-low black and Hispanic unemployment! Due process restored to college campuses!).

Critics correctly argue that Trump’s spending curve should have been flatter. Yes, and he saw higher domestic outlays as the price required to get Congressional Democrats to pay the price for defense modernization.

Trump also could have been more of a free-trader. That said, the sanctions on China were the two-by-fours across the forehead needed to teach Beijing some basic manners about intellectual property theft and other commercial crimes.

This room for improvement notwithstanding, those who claim that President Trump is not a conservative and did not govern as one are either totally ignorant or wildly dishonest.

for your reading pleasure , I copied this from a recent article. a list the left didn't want to talk about .

Whatever one thinks about President Donald J. Trump’s one-of-a-kind personality, his policies were the most conservative reforms that America has seen since President Ronald Wilson Reagan left office — and perhaps even before he arrived.

Here is a partial list of the wins he secured for individual freedom, personal responsibility, limited government, free enterprise, and peace through strength during one term in the White House. Imagine how many more spectacular things Trump could have done for the American people in just four years if he were not impeded by a totally unhinged Democrat Party, the ferocious news media, the vicious Deep State (including a virulently hostile FBI), and enough Trump-hating lies to stretch Pinocchio’s nose to the size of a javelin.

a) The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act— a massive tax reduction that largely remains in place: Authorized.

b) A 21 percent top-corporate tax rate: Chopped from 35 percent.

c) Eight regulations: Erased — for every new one imposed.

d) Keystone XL Pipeline: Approved.

e) Oil drilling in a small, specific portion of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge: Authorized.

f) U.S. energy independence and production dominance: Achieved.

g) Operation Warp Speed’s three COVID-19 vaccines: Delivered in record time via White House collaboration with the private sector.

h) A Right to Try law giving terminally ill patients access to experimental drugs: Enacted.

i) An executive order requiring that new federal buildings be designed in classical Greco-Roman style: Signed.

j) Three constitutionalist justices on the U.S. Supreme Court: Added.

k) Some 200 conservative judges in lower federal courts: Placed.

l) Planned Parenthood: Partially defunded.

m) The National March for Life: Addressed in person— a presidential first.

n) Critical Race Theory in federal agencies: Dumped.

o) The Washington, D.C. school voucher program: Reauthorized and funded.

p) Some 8,000 Opportunity Zones to revitalize low-income areas through tax relief and free-market incentives: Activated.

q) About 500 miles of southern-border wall: Constructed.

r) North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA): Replaced with the U.S.–Mexico–Canada Agreement — a new-and-improved free-trade pact.

s) Free-trade agreement with South Korea: Launched.

t) Paris Climate Agreement: Abandoned.

u) Iran Nuclear Deal: Ditched.

v) U.S. embassy in Israel: Moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

w) The Abraham Accords — four Middle Eastern peace deals with Israel and its neighbors: Signed.

x) Islamic State caliphate: Obliterated.

y) Chinese Communist Party: Confronted, discredited, and sanctioned.

z) American diplomatic prestige and military prowess: Restored and funded.

Donald J. Trump engineered enough victories to match the number of letters in the English alphabet. These 26 policy achievements are all conservative. And there are many more (Space Force! Record-low black and Hispanic unemployment! Due process restored to college campuses!).

Critics correctly argue that Trump’s spending curve should have been flatter. Yes, and he saw higher domestic outlays as the price required to get Congressional Democrats to pay the price for defense modernization.

Trump also could have been more of a free-trader. That said, the sanctions on China were the two-by-fours across the forehead needed to teach Beijing some basic manners about intellectual property theft and other commercial crimes.

This room for improvement notwithstanding, those who claim that President Trump is not a conservative and did not govern as one are either totally ignorant or wildly dishonest.

Yep, and I've seen lists 3 times that long scrolling down screens of all the documented things he did as President. In my lifetime the most accomplished President on conservative principles, bar none. I was and am a Reagan fan overall. Reagan talked a better game than Trump, the great communicator as they called him, but he did not get done what Trump did, and he did not bulldog fight to win those hot button issues like Trump did. Not even close.

I tell people if you were getting heart surgery done, would you rather have a surgeon that was course and rough but knew what the heck he was doing? Or a surgeon doomed to failure, but nice and polite that made you feel good and offered free Skittles to the extended family in the waiting room. I didn't hire the winner of the most likes on Facebook with my vote, I hired a leader. A fearless one. What I wouldn't give to have him back right now.

" Imagine how many more spectacular things Trump could have done for the American people in just four years if he were not impeded by a totally unhinged Democrat Party, the ferocious news media, the vicious Deep State (including a virulently hostile FBI), and enough Trump-hating lies to stretch Pinocchio’s nose to the size of a javelin."

That's what communists do. If you believe otherwise, you're not paying attention.
Paul B.

“Opinion From a Former Judge.” .
by former California judge, Keith M. Alber

1) Divide the nation philosophically.
2) Foment racial strife.
3) Cause distrust of police authority.
4) Swarm the nation's borders indiscriminately and unconstitutionally.
5) Engender the military strength to weaken it.
6) Overburden citizens with more unfair taxation.
7) Encourage civil rioting and discourage accountability for all crime.
8) Control all balloting.
9) Control all media.

This is something I wrote a few years back. I've gotten flack at times for calling the democratic party communist but I believe I'm correct in that presumption that outside powers may have influenced the decision to say it was a hoax. My point being, compare what is stated in the so-called "hoax" with the platform of the communist party and the democratic party. They're so similar it's frightening. Also, IIRC, when did the democrat party change its name to democratIC? When will they change the name of the USA to something like the the United Democratic States of America?
I'm not asking anyone to agree with me. All I ask is read it and think about it.

"This took me a couple of hours to find. It is from the August, 1946 issue of the AMERICAN RIFLEMAN. I must also be honest that in a later issue, which I'm not going to try and find, they later withdraw their comments and consider it an urban legend. However, considering the current state of affairs in this country, methinks an urban legend it ain't. My comments are in parentheses.

RULES FOR REVOLUTUTION

A. Corrupt the young. Get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness.

(No prayer in schools. Scantily dressed rock stars such as Britney Spears. Glorified drug use.)

B. Get control of all means of publicity and thereby:

1. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays, and other trivialities.

(The talking heads on the alphabet stations constantly bashing the President. The obsession with football, baseball, basketball to the point of prempting regular programming. [Monday night football, etc.])

2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

(How about hyphenated Americans, IE, Native-Americans, African-Americans, ad nausem?)

3. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding these latter up to ridicule, obloquoy, and comtempt.

(The massive Bush-bashing by all the forms of Media, IE, radio, TV, and the newspapers.)

4.Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

(Ain't nobody ever told them we're a Republic, and not a democracy?)

5. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy it's credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.

(Look at what the talking heads on the boob tube keep saying about the deficit. Nuff said?)

6. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government toward such disorders.

(Fortunately, there are steps the government can take to slow down or stop strikes. Civil unrest like black neighborhoods rioting are another matter. Generally, those type riots are fomented by a small cadre of of "$h!t disturbers who leave once they've got their riot started.. It is too bad the government doesn't go after those people and properly incarcerate them.)

7. By specious arguments cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues: honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

(Hmm! How about the supposed separation of church and state? Apparently, our courts must feel that God is a four letter word with a missing letter. Honesty? Does Ken Lay and Enron ring a bell? Sobriety? There sure is a strong movement to legalize, or at least decriminalize pot. Continence I had to look up in the dictionary, but basically, it means moderation, especially in matters of sexuality. Faith in the pledged word? Remember the old saying, "A man is only as good as his word?" Ruggedness? Had to think about that one. Notice all the play in the media where all out kids are now too obese. Sounds like their being fattened up for the kill. figuratively speaking.)

C. CAUSE THE REGISTRATION OF ALL FIREARMS ON SOME PRETEXT, WITH A VIEW TO CONFISCATING THEM AND LEAVING THE POPULACE HELPLESS.

(This one is totally self explanatory.)

(The emphasis is as copied from the article which the NRA got from the New World News, February 1946.)

Read and study those "Rules for Revolution carefully and compare them with Buckshot's comments, and with what our current society is today.

As I stated earlier, the NRA later said that those rules were not valid and not for real. If that was the case, why does it mirror our society today? I did not copy the entire article, it's too long and as a two fingered typist with blind fingers, well you get my point. FWIW, those rules were discovered in Dusseldorf, Germany in 1919, according to the article.

Ain't it strange what an old geezer can dig up?

Paul B.

You are not wrong in saying that the Democratic party is Communist, or if we want to get to the only point of any relevance, they are just as bad and just as corrupt. I don't really care what we call them in the end, just that we recognize that they are not in any way attempting to support the people of America, they are trying to establish their rule over us. We have to recognize that and treat it that way.

Lol. That's funny stuff. Unless there's somebody I'm unaware of Trump ran the table with endorsed candidates winning their races in last nights primaries. He's running around 98% so far this midterm election cycle. 8 of the 10 Republicans in Congress who voted to impeach him are now bye, bye, gone. The most recent being Liz Cheney. Wasn't even close, I think she got booted by 39%.

I always laugh

It's quite hysterical that nothing was mentioned about Trump, then they came along. That just strengthens what I've always said, "When he's not on their mind, he's in their..."

Back