Lyman Turbo Twin

AK7AN

Beginner
Oct 30, 2015
My wonderful wife Kelli recently gave me one these as a Bday gift. My questions is regarding putting loaded cartridges in this to clean them up a bit. Is it safe to do so?
Thanks
Ed

Not a good idea. If you want to clean them up, use some Flitz or similar compound with a bit of elbow grease. There is always a danger of detonation when loaded ammo is being tumbled. Consequently, bless the wife who is so thoughtful as to give her husband reloading gear.

Thanks Dr Mike, I thought that was probably the case. I had read the owners manual and it had no info on tumbling loaded cartridges, so I thought I would ask the experts.. :grin:

I truly have a wonderful wife who shares my passion for all things outdoors. The best hunting partner a man can have. Really helps on those cold nights in hunting camp too...

Thanks again
Ed

Go easy on the expert business. We're all fellow travelers, learning from one another as we extend our knowledge of this fascinating sport. Yeah, nothing better than our wives to share the pursuit of our interests.

Back