M48 Predator 22-250

I took the Nosler Varmint M48 to our Forum Shoot today and out shot every other rifle there, including the ones with the $1500 NF scopes and $600 stocks etc. We were shooting at 100 yards.

Since the first day I got the M48, I've shot nothing but Nosler 50 Grain Ballistic Tips bullets launched by 38 grains of Winchester 760 Powder. Personally, I don't see how this load can be improved upon! Attached is the 3 shot group picture.

DSC00683.jpg

Curtis

Nice shooting! You have a beautiful rifle that performs!
BTW, you missed the dime. :lol:

JD338

Curtis, nice rifle indeed, I know you will get a lot of shooting and hunting use out of your new M-48, really happy for you.

That is some fine shooting. Congratulations. That groups will certainly get you bragging rights in most forums.

JD338":1z4neehe said:
Curtis

Nice shooting! You have a beautiful rifle that performs!
BTW, you missed the dime. :lol:

JD338

That was probably the shooter! I don't remember the dime being there when I was shooting! :roll:

Awesome shooting and a very nice rifle. 22-250's sure are some awesome rounds. With you all shooting the 50gr BT, I need to really buckle down a get a good load like that for mine. I am shooting at about an 1" right now with 60gr PT's and Varget, but I think I am going to try H380 with them upon return to the States. I cannot remember what my current load is the for the 50gr BT's is, but I have about a 1000 of them, so I can get something going I think. Scotty

Back