Match Ammo?

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Nosler - how about producing match ammo in .223 and .308 Win with your custom brass & competition bullets?

Federal sells huge quantities of their "Gold Medal Match" ammo loaded with the Sierra HPBT bullet - and Black Hills sells factory loaded match ammo. I suspect there is room for another big player in the game.

In my .308 rifles, your 155 and 168 grain match bullets have always produced excellent accuracy, letting me get my "high master" long-range ranking from the NRA. Strongly suspect that you could edge even the wonderful accuracy of Federal's Gold Medal match ammo...

Just a thought. I just bought another 2000 rounds of that Federal ammo for the SWAT snipers for another year... Departments all over America rely on that stuff, along with some match shooters who don't handload.

Regards, Guy

Okay, consider it done!

We are actually currently working on the match ammunition. In fact the Shooters Pro Shop has a few boxes of 223 with 77gr Custom Competition bullets to test the market. In fact you can see it at www.shootersproshop.com under NoslerCustom ammunition and then 223 Remington. I think that it is the first listing.

Cool! Now if I just had a .223 instead of a .308 I'd be in business!

Well heck, my oldest son has a .223 varmint rifle that just might shoot that 77 grain stuff pretty well... Maybe I'll give it a try in his rifle.

Thanks, Guy

The .308 match ammunition should be along soon. If I heard correctly, we will also add 300win mag and 300wsm to the match line.

What other company does this?

Ask and you will receive.

Back