Minox ZA-5 HD

DrMike":2dbjh2sp said:
maverick2":2dbjh2sp said:
Oldtrader3":2dbjh2sp said:
See the influence that this site has on one, Maverick. Enabler's all and to the end!

Not much question in my mind as to where to go if I need a little encouragement about glass... I started my research needing one scope, recently sold my wife...

Wow! That is dedication to a new scope! :shock:

Just yankin' your chain. That Charlie, he's a bad one for pushing you into high end glass. :grin:

Naaah, that would be 3 different scopes when all said and done, each with a different set of features and emphasis. (I'd like to replace one older hunting scope with a Meopta before this fall if they offer the right configuration, and I've never had an FFP scope so Bushnell's soon to be released LRHS looks very interesting as a potential upgrade on another hunting rifle, the latter being a ways out.) We're in full agreement about Charlie being a bad influence though...

I trust you'll be happy with it, Charlie. Be interested to see how the HD5s stack up to this one.

Well, I should have the Leica scope by Monday. I will do what I can to compare the 2.5-10x42 Leica to the Zeiss Conquest, Zeiss HD5 and Zeiss Diavari V/VM next week and maybe throw in the Swarovski and Kahles to boot.

I have the Leica ER scope and rings and have it mounted on my Win Mod 70 Grade II. Now I will start working on testing with my limited resources.

I am being squeezed by Obamacare on Monday in order to meet an insurance replacement deadline. I will have more time started Tuesday for scope testing.

Back