Model 70 Range Day .270 Win 130 Grain Ballistic Tips

BTW I meant to compliment you on the cool range setup and a nice group too. Nice undulating country too. What have you got sown there?

I have just set up my own private range as well and when our house is built I too will need only to walk out the back door to shoot and hunt. In fact my son suggested we build in a bench rest on the deck!

Not sure the missus would appreciate the 338WM sounding off while she's relaxing in the bath!!!

bobnob":32epo434 said:
Not sure the missus would appreciate the 338WM sounding off while she's relaxing in the bath!!!

Wives can be very sticky in that way. :roll:

My personal range is about 300 yards from the house. According to her that's not nearly far enough.

I also have 2 lbs. of IMR7828ssc & a 100 count of the ABLRs in 150gr.
I tried a few last year & was not getting any results with RL22. Now will see if the this 7828 will produce :)!

Blessing,
Dan

Very nice shooting. Seems like a 130 moving out around 3100 is magical in most 270's! That looks really good.

bobnob":vo14eu2b said:
BTW I meant to compliment you on the cool range setup and a nice group too. Nice undulating country too. What have you got sown there?

I have just set up my own private range as well and when our house is built I too will need only to walk out the back door to shoot and hunt. In fact my son suggested we build in a bench rest on the deck!

It is nice to have your own range! That is spring wheat we have starting to come up. I need to put a slider window in our garage so that I can shoot from inside our garage on rainy and snowy days!

Thanks!

Palouser":jcbyfxqj said:
I need to put a slider window in our garage so that I can shoot from inside our garage on rainy and snowy days!

Yup! That'd be really roughing it. :grin:

All three of my .270's really like 130 bt's at 3.350 which is .030 off the lands. Your speeds are really nice. The 270 is a favorite of mine and 130's shoot just so darn good out of them.

I am also having a hard time with the 150 ablr's, but i havent given up yet. I have some stuffed down almost to the ogive. Gonna give it another go And see.

Back